Here’s a quick overview of the most important changes introduced with Gunbot RT v9.4.3
GUI: unpack the new release to a new folder, all settings from older versions can be migrated just by copying the db.sqlite file to the v9 folder before first run.
Core: it is recommended to do a clean install in a new folder, because of many new parameters in config.js and changed default values.
- GDAX support: Gunbot now supports trading at GDAX.
- Reversal trading: Enables trading in downtrends by accumulating quote currency without investing extra base. Do read up on the wiki before you enable this.
- New indicators: You can now use the Stochastic oscillator and per pair MFI as additional confirmation in all strategies.
- TrailMe!: Most strategies can now use TSSL-style trailing. Additionally, you can use trailing for reversal trading and double up.
- Custom strategies (beta): Introducing custom strategies. In this first release of custom strategies it is possible to define your own strategy based on SMA-cross, MACD or MACDH – optionally combined with MFI, RSI or Stochastic.
- Trading fees: You can now define the fees Gunbot needs to account for in
GAINis now a percentage above the expected fees paid.
- Pair suggestions: Based on trading volume and volatility, Gunbot suggests possible good pairs to trade on.
- Automatic retry for TV orders: Implementing
RETRY_TV_ORDERto automatically retry orders when processing multiple alerts.
- TradingView: Introducing margin trading at Poloniex. All buy orders are now placed as market orders.
- Dust handling:
MIN_VOLUME_TO_SELLis expressed in base currency again.
- Performance improvements: much better responsiveness, reduced CPU load and memory usage.
- New design: new dark color theme, various design refinements.
- Native charts: charts based on the same data Gunbot processes, including trades visualization.
- Log rotation: automatic rotation of out.log files. No more “empty logs” errors.
- Fixes for multiple orders on TV: improved handling of multiple incoming signals.
- Kraken: Multiple fixes for Kraken.
- Bittrex: Fixing “Available of undefined” error.
- Emotionless Fixing various issues with Emotionless.
- TSSL: Prevent selling while price is still in range. Preventing buy orders above lowest EMA.
- “Waiting for open orders”: Fixing an issue where the bot would wait for open orders, even if orders got deleted.
- RSI calculation: improved RSI calculation when
- Kraken: Fix for Kraken candles.
- Unable to check master key”: Better error handling. The *Unable to check master key” now only occurs on local errors (wrong pair, wrong api key, etc.).
- Binance: using api.binance.com instead of www.binance.com
- Reduce data usage and API calls: dramatically reduce the amount of API calls and data usage while still updating indicators each cycle. Deprecating
- TV charts (GUI) showing charts and pair data faster on the dashboard.
- Dashboard: Fixing order notifications with a volume of 0.